Want a constant boost to your day without worrying about battery dying? Check out Efest's newest "Purple Monster," a premium sub-ohm battery for today's mods . Constructed with safe chemistry Li-MN and secure IMR cells, the battery is integrated with features that reduces flame and explosion. It is recommended to power it up with quality battery chargers so you can vape all day!
Efest 18650 3000 mAh 35A Battery Features:
- High Drain Lithium-Mn Battery
- IMR Technology
- Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 35A
- 1 Efest 18650 3000 mAh 35A Batteries
To ensure your safety and maintain the batterys life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the batterys life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
- Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
|Bulk Buying Options|
|single|| ||12,99 €|| |
|2 up to 10|| ||11,90 €||per item|
|11 up to 30|| ||11,75 €||per item|
|31 up to 50|| ||11,45 €||per item|