The GS-Tank atomizer
is a newly engineered GS series atomizer. It is 22mm in diameter with liquid capacity of 3ml and required maximum push power ranging from 30W to 40W. Its transparent glass atomizer tube allows you to clearly see the liquid consumption with a simple glance. The GS Air TC head with pure cotton wick will make the GS-Tank atomizer compatible with various temperature control batteries.
Heating Wire: Nickel 200
Wattage: 30W - 40W
Voltage: 3V - 6V
Thread Type: 510 Thread
It comes with
- 1 × GS-Tank Mouthpiece
- 1 × GS-Tank Atomizer Tube
- 1 × GS-Tank Atomizer Base
- 2 × GS Air TC Head(0.15ohm)
- 1 × User Manual
1. Newly introduced Nickel 200 heating wire
2. Large transparent atomizer tube
3. Flexible airflow control ring
4. Heat-insulated metal mouthpiece
5. Pure cotton wick
How to add liquid
1. Unscrew the atomizer base off the GS-Tank atomizer
2. Slowly refill the liquid into the hole along the tube
3. Screw the atomizer base onto the GS-Tank atomizer again
How to replace GS Air TC head?
1. Unscrew the atomizer base off the GS-Tank atomizer;
2. Take the GS Air TC head out;
3. Screw a new atomizer head onto the atomizer base.
- Do not add liquid into the air pipe and don't overfill.
- First drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wick so as to make it fully moist before vaping.
- Don't vape until e-liquid nearly runs out. Otherwise, the cotton wick inside will be damaged.