Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini Full Kit with TRON-S Atomizer, it's a TC control MOD
with new design Joyetech TRON-S atomizer. It uses the same coils as eGo One.Spec:
Battery Size: 22.20 x 38.20 x 82.00mm
Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VT-SS/VW/Bypass mode
Output wattage: 1-75W
0.05 - 1.0ohm for VT mode;
0.1 - 3.5ohm for VW/ Bypass mode
Temperature range: 100 - 315℃ / 200 - 600℉
Atomizer Size: 22 x 56.6mm
Atomizer Capacity: 4ml
Firmware Version: V2.0
eVic-VTC Mini Full Kit comes with
- 1 x eVic-VTC Mini body
- 1 x TRON-S Atomizer (Inc.Tube, Top Cap, Base and Mouthpiece)
- 1 x eGo ONE CL-Ni Head (0.2ohm)
- 1 x eGo ONE CL-Ti Head (0.4ohm)
- 1 x eGo ONE CL Head (1.0ohm)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual and Warranty Card
1. Upgraded eVic-VTC Mini MOD
2. New Design TRON-S Atomizer
3. Five Modes available
4. More Color Choices
Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on/off.
Hold the fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the Fire button and exhale.
Stealth Function: While the device is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and the left regulatory button. This will switch between Stealth on and Stealth off function. In Stealth on Mode, you can vape with the OLED screen off. To quick see your settings in stealth on mode, you can tap the fire button to display the settings.
Adjustment Lock function:
While the device is on, simultaneously press the two regulatory buttons.This will switch between Adjustment Lock and Adjustment Unlock function.
In adjustment Lock mode, the regulatory button will not function to prevent accidental VT/VW/Bypass setting adjustments.
Shift Between VT/VW/Bypass Mode:
1. Press the fire button 3 times to enter the menu.
The OLED screen presents 4 rows of information:
(1) Temp Ni (VT-Ni), Temp Ti (VT-Ti), Power(VW) and Bypass
(2) In Temp Mode, this row displays output power (W).
In Power and Bypass modes, it will display output voltage (V).
(3) Atomizer Resistance. In VT Mode, this will also display the Resistance Lock.
(4) User information (battery indicator, total vapor puffs and vaping time)
2. After pressing the fire button 3 times, the first row will flash to indicate you enter into the menu. Press the right regulatory button to switch between VT-Ni, VT-Ti, VW and Bypass mode.
Press the fire button, or leave the display to flash 10 times on the current setting to confirm and exit the menu.
VT-Ni and VT-Ti mode:
In VT mode, coil temperature can be adjusted (from 100-315℃ or 200-600°F) by the regulatory button. A momentary turn of the regulatory button will increase the temperature by increments of 5℃ or 10°F. Long pressing the right or left regulatory button will rapidly increase or decrease the temperature setting.
In VW mode output wattage can be adjusted from 1W-60W by pressing the regulatory button. Long pressing the right or left regulatory button will make the wattage setting rapidly increase or decrease.
- It supports Titanium (Ti) and Nickel (Ni200) Wire, eGo ONE CLR Head;
- It doesn't come with batteries