Sense Cyclone Sub-ohm Liquid Control 5ml 150W Tank, comes with two coils suitable for sub-ohm vaping up to 150W. The two coils (pre-installed 0.6ohm and spare 0.2ohm) create different vaping experience of sub ohm vaping, providing you with the best experience ever!
Cyclone is the latest and advanced sub ohm tank released by Sense technology. It has all the features that you could ever want in a sub ohm clearomizer. The high specs like 5ml tank, liquid control system, TC rebuildable atomizer heads and sub-ohm vaping up to 150W make Cyclone a must-have for any serious vapor cloud chaser.
Sub ohm Cyclone tank handles high wattage while still provides cool pure flavor. The tank is compatible with mods ranging from 50W to 150W. Meanwhile, its cooling system of separate airflow intakes greatly lessens the degree of hot vapor cloud and mouthpiece to a biggest extent that brought with high wattage output. Besides, the phenomenon of annoying liquid popping into mouth never happens on this Cyclone tank after many testing experiments, because of its effective splash proof system. In addition, the top filling system of the two holes makes refilling hassle free.
Constructed with solid high grade stainless steel, Pyrex glass and a copper 510 thread contact, its sure that this superior Cyclone could stand the test of time. Its copper atomizer contact pin makes a best connection to a battery or a mod. All of the above integrated features and superior quality would surely make Cyclone make a splash in the vaping world.
Size: 22.3mm x 77.0mm
Material: Stainless Steel, pyrex glass tube
Resistance: 0.6ohm, 0.2ohm
Thread: 510 thread
Recommend wattage range: 50W-150W
Sense Cyclone comes with:
- 1 x Complete Sense Cyclone sub-ohm tank (0.6ohm pre-installed)
- 1 x Replacement tube
- 1 x Replacement sub-ohm coil (316L 0.2ohm)
- 1 x Gift box
- 1 x User manual
1. TC Coil Available
2. 316L Coil Available
3. Liquid Control System
4. Cyclone System for Cooling and Splash-proof
5. Compatible with High Wattage MOD 50W - 150W
1. Turn upside down the cartomizer, and close the liquid control switch off from the bottom.
2. Use the syringer or dropper to fill less than 5ml e-liquid into the space between the glass tank
and the center metal tube. Do not overfill it.
3. Open the liquid control switch on and let the e-juice flow.
4. Start using from 50W and increasingly turn wattage to 150W.
5. Follow the above steps to re-fill your tank.
How to control the Airflow
You can rotate the airflow control valve to choose the most comfortable one.
How to replace the coil unit/coil head
Turn upside down the cartomizer, then screw off the connector.
Take out the old coil unit from the bottom base, replace with new one. So easy!